Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Over the Moon!!!!

I am so happy for Rachel's pay per view show, that I'm (for once!) speachless.

I can't wait!!!

I listened to her CD all day and I found the songs so beautiful, so sweet, so full of emotions, her lyrics to the point, sometimes painful, sometimes optimistic and most of the time expressing how I feel this time of my life...


I was going to write about the next album on my MP3 but when I read her post, I sat down and made this little tribute to her. My first attempt as Warhol (he'll be turning in his grave!)

Rachel this is for you and your generosity!

Thank you!

5 comments:

jillytee said...

Hey Marietta,
great picture very 'Warhol' indeed, hope we'll be meeting up again in Dec
keep smiling
J x

Kid Ric said...

Nice work.

Congratulations on getting on Rachel's guest list. That is you, Marietta Zervou, right? You lucky girl.

Peace, love and light.

Mark T said...

Good artwork Marietta. Wish I was artistic, my Brother is but I can't draw to save my life. Good news that you got on the list. Hopefully we will be seated. If we are standing I'll be the perfect gentleman again and let you stand in front. I'm off to bed now. See ya! Mark

greekzoe said...

Hey Marietta!
Great pic! Maybe Rachel can use it as artwork for her next CD?
Zoe

Fleur de Bee said...

Cool artwork babe! We are On for the chat tonight! Sam from the Vibrants will be the special guest!

See you then!
Molly