Sunday, November 13, 2005

All Summer Long

Genius Brian Wilson and Co in a collection of classic hits. This was their first CD I bought a few years ago. I have transferred the following songs:

1. Good Vibrations: For me, one of the best songs ever written. Just sends me away to a more happy place.
2. Help Me, Rhonda:
Great start and middle, but I don't like it when the sound fades and comes back at the end.
3. Surfin' U.S.A.:
It spells B-E-A-C-H to me. Happy, cheerful, sunny, oh! isn't life wonderful?
4. California Girls : Why can't I be a California girl? This must be the first Beach Boy song I've ever heard and fell in love with their sound right away.
5. I Get Around: Another classic favourite
6. Surfin' Safari: See No 3
7. Fun, Fun, Fun : Lemon Popsicle No 207
8. Don't Worry Baby : First heard it by...Keith. Yes, I admit I didn't know about this song until I heard Moonie doing his own version. This one, a slow and more harmonic version is pure Beach Boys magic!

LISTEN TO IT - Where else? On the beach, or in California, or while surfing (the net, lol). They relax me and they make me happy, so I recommend you listen to them quite often!

No comments: