Monday, November 14, 2005

All Things Must Pass

My sweet George



Solo George has given us songs as beautiful as
Beatles George.
For me he was as important as Lennon and McCartney.



At the moment I've got the following songs:
1. My Sweet Lord: I listen to this song and I want to open my arms and pray. It's such a powerful song, the music just takes you away with it and George's voice is unique.

2. Wah-Wah: Great song, life-defying lyrics: "And I know how sweet life can be, if I keep myself free". I absolutely agree, George!

3. All Things Must Pass: It makes me so sad, but I also get carried away to mystical places with this one...

LISTEN TO IT: If you haven't yet, then go get it, it's worth every penny and listen carefully!

5 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

What exactly are they trying TO PASS? lol

Fleur de Bee said...

go read the post on my husbands blog...it is just not nice!

He is Patio Daddy O's links on mine. He and my best friend John and nuts! (well only on Sundays but don't tell :))

Fleur de Bee said...

ARE nuts not and sheesh! sorry

PTfan said...

I was wanting to get this album but never did.

On teh DVD of the Geo. Harrison tribute concert, it was just heartwrenching when Ringo sang, "All I've got is a photograph..." Oh man, I almost died! So sad!

He sure did give us some beautifu lbeautiful songs!!!

boogaloo dude said...

that album is too too sad for me. but i love wah waaaaaaahh!!!