Thursday, October 20, 2005

And Album No 1 is...


(Reach Up For The) Sunrise by Duran Duran


Yes, yes I know, it's a single. But it's the first thing on my MP3 player (because of the parenthesis on the title) and it reminds me when I went to see Duran Duran in concert last year at Wembley.

It was a great concert, they were really good.
I took my mother with me, to experience what it means to go to a Wembley concert in London. She loved it!

I was never a huuuuge fan, but I'm OK listening to them. I always loved The Reflex, and New Moon On Monday (a lovely less-known song with a nice video) but I never bought any of their albums.

I bought the song because it's happy, uplifting and it speaks about the Sun, for which I have a thing.

This year DD gave a concert in Greece and my sister told me they were amazing.

Listen to it: Just at the crack of dawn, doing a salute to the Sun, or
in a car, driving fast on a motorway...

No comments: