I don't know why they say this was an album recorded in a rush, therefore is not as good as some others.
I find the songs absolutely beautiful, very "Beatle-ish" and true classics.
I have transferred the following songs:
- No Reply: I think this song makes me nervous, a "I f...ing text you three times this week, where the hell are you?" sort of feeling! (which never happened to me btw, three times? phah!)
- Baby's in Black: it's a cute song, it's different, not very famous and I really like it.
- Rock'n'Roll Music: absolutely brilliant, one of my very favourites.
- I'll Follow The Sun: I love the Sun, I love this song and I love the Beatles for creating that song.
- Eight Days A Week: A beautiful classic Beatles song, from beginning to the end it takes me to another time.
- Honey Don't: Ringo singing a Carl Perkins song, George on the guitar, great combo!
- Every Little Thing: the melody is fabulous and the lyrics are great, such an uplifting song!
LISTEN TO IT: take it to the park for a walk, to the car for a ride, to the garden for a barbecue or for a coctail during sunset. Whenever you listen to it, it's perfect soundtrack to your day.