2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice that there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list
AND NOW YOUR LAUGHING at yourself...
I can relate to most of the above, how about you?
I don't have any news... work work and more work (double dose).
The surveyor for the remortgage is coming on Tuesday, which means on my free hours I'm rearranging things, tidying up and cleaning. I sleep at 2am and wake up at 6:30 am. No time to blog seriously or relax. Hectic life, but at least it's a good hectic life.
Sending virtual kisses to all